Friday, February 26, 2010

tHe jOuRnEy...

I know I know..

Everybody been asking me my route..
Where I want to head first...
So here it is..
My options are open though...
The only challenge is to make it to HCM on 10th May!

My departure date is set about a month plus back.
That is TODAY!!!!!!

Will be heading up to Penang first as this will be a weekend  road trip with my dearest - Syamsiah and a college friend - Jesse.

Thereafter.......... the real journey begins... =)

Thailand

  • Petchaburi

  • Kanchanaburi

  • Bangkok

  • Ayutthaya

  • Sukhothai

  • Chiang Mai 

  • Chiang Rai

  • Nan

  • Chiang Karn

Laos

  • Vientiane

  • Vang Viang

  • Luang Phabang

  • Phonsavan

Cambodia... To be confirmed...

I'm still figuring out my route... so.. i'll update again..

Lastly, don't worry.... I'll come back in ONE PIECE unscathed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May I have your name?