Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chiang Mai - 8 March 2010

Arrived Chiang Mai by bus from Sukhothai. Bus ride? A bit sucky!
I think i'm gonna develop a phobia for commuting in bus soon... so bumpy! its like up-down-up-down...
So tired. I slept through the nite and morning.... Woke up only @ 11am!
Weee....

Peeps been telling me i'm going too fast..
So i am taking time slowly in chiang mai now....

I am just done indulging in chocolates..
Chocolate ice cream, chocolate rasberry frappe in a cafe name Chocolate Factory diagonally opposite Wat Chedi Luang.

There are so many activities in Chiang Mai. Of course.. cost of these extreme n not so extreme activities is another concern.

So far.. here's what i have in mind :
1. Thai Cooking Course
2. Bungy Jump
3. Elephant ride

Any other thing you wan to suggest?

There's abundant of Thai massage courses available here but it doesn't seem to be practical since i will not be practicing that.... mebbe i should go for a massage instead..  =)

Interesting thing happened in the bus while on way the to Sukhothai from Ayutthaya.
There is old lady and old man sitting beside me (left and right)... they kept talking to me in Thai throughout the journey even though they have known the fact that i am not Thai.
I told them so...'di chann bu thai'
Its just so amazing!! i like it though.
The lady even helped to point out to me where to get off from the bus! We stopped right in front of our guesthouse! So convenient and sweet of her.
Somehow... at some point i can pick up bits and pieces of what they are telling / asking me.
It was a really nice encounter! Oh i took pic of the old lady! Soon... i'll upload that...

So yeah! What's up in Chiang Mai??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May I have your name?