Monday, July 5, 2010

DSLR sickness...

I've contemplate very much to whether bring my EOS400D on my odyssey.
Here's the thing. I only got basic lens.
Even if i would've bought a semi-professional lens, i think i would be
obssessed with taking a great picture.
And thus it brings no values or any exciting stories to home.
It would be wiser to bring if i have master the skill of the DSLR.
Such is the case for that 'Asian-skin' guy who sat beside me at the
Thanh Long theatre.
We are there for the ever famous Vietnamese water puppet show.
Throughout the show, all i can hear is 'click-click-click' beside me.
I seriously wanted to ask him to sit back and relax.
He's obsessed with getting a clear shot.
Every shot/shots he took, he would review n check its sharpness.
At some point he irritates me but in the end i just laughed it off.
He's getting good picture but didn't get to enjoy or appreciate the
art and performance of it.
I don't care. I enjoyed the show.
I think they are brilliant!
You should go! USD3 for 1hr show - worth it!

1 comment:

  1. the music and performance is amazing kan?
    glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

May I have your name?